Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Matthew 15: 21-28

What do I really want?
Disciples.
Don't we all?
Isn't that what makes life worthwhile?

The pastor's message today was about the Canaanite woman in Matthew 15:21-28
who pleaded with the Lord for her daughter.

I don't have kids, but I could still relate,
as a spiritual older sister to younger ladies and girls.
We must cry out and intercede for the sons and daughters of the church!
We need women of great faith.

And he made the point that
all women in the Bible are representative in some way of the church.
Are we, like this woman, offering a
persistent,
faith-filled intercession
for our sons and daughters,
or our sisters and brothers?

And, as a daughter,
am I interceding for my parents?

Lord, can I have just a crumb of your power, to touch these young ladies with?
Can I have just an ounce of your love, to bless my mom with?

No comments: